About this item
- 30 Billion Cfus Max Strength: Our probiotic actually contains 30 Billion Cfus per serving. Other brands claim it, but beware of deception. Some products say "equivalent to" or do not state an amount of Cfu’s. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work and stand by their claims. Our most popular probiotic brings you exactly what's on the label with 10 probiotic strains, 30 Billion Cfu.
- Our capsules- delivers deeply into the gut and withstands stomach acid to release in the intestines for better absorption. Spore-forming bacteria are characterized by their ability to withstand various conditions including the acidic environment of the stomach. Made with 10 probiotic strains & Non-Gmo ingredients. Shelf-stable vegan probiotics with No: unnecessary binders, soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, shellfish or preservatives.
- Naturally Inspired Probiotic Supplement: Contains 10 strains plus a Patented Shelf-Stable bottle which ensures product stability. Our probiotic daily blend naturally helps to support the stomach's digestive environment and supports the natural stomach balance. Great for gut health, and occasional gas relief, bloating relief, constipation, digestive health and intestinal health.
- Probiotics for Adults: Our probiotics are effective and intended for use by adults. Acidophilus probiotic including 10 strains: DE111 Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus plantarum
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed -Committed to your Satisfaction - If, for any reason, you're unhappy with the results you experience within 60 days of your purchase, we’ll happily give you a refund! Simply send us a message. This refund will be processed as long as it is requested within 60 days of purchase. We stand 100 % behind our products. All Completely Products are Physician Tested, Approved and Endorsed
Completely 30 billion probiotics gastrointestinal support helps balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system. With 30 billion CFU Good health is all about balance. That's why we engineer our 30 Billion Probiotic supplements to deliver the right bacteria, keeping your system supported. The targeted release capsule means our probiotics are protected from the stomach's acid and released in the intestines, supporting the normal proliferation of beneficial bacteria. This slower release makes it ideal for post-antibiotic support, building the system back up in a gentle, gradual way. There's also no need to refrigerate, so you can get your probiotics wherever you need them.
We all want to feel our best, reach our goals, live our dreams and love who we see in the mirror. Discovering exactly what you need with the right advice and supplies can be hard.
That's why we're here. Because...
Our Probiotics contains 30 billion CFU's, formulated with advanced spore-forming strains that withstand stomach acid and release in the intestine for better absorption. Our mulit strain probiotics are also shelf stable and require zero refrigeration. One small capsule daily is all you need to get your digestive health on track.
Non-gmo & certified – Non-GMO ingredients mean you are safe from any harmful gut compromising agents. Manufactured in the USA. We hold to the highest FDA and GMP guidelines. All of our products contain only the purest ingredients. We are both GMP certified and NSF certified (NSF carries a much higher International Standard of manufacturing).
Legal disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any of the following conditions, contagious diseases, treatments or infections: recurrent yeast infection treatment, bacterial infection treatment, bacteriosis treatment, fertility treatment
All Natural Ingredients Probiotics Supplement, Non-GMO Formula with
DE111 Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus plantarum